Virtual Currency owners learn how to confidently pay the least amount of taxes and grow your business to success with accurate bookkeeping and financial strategies.
Virtual Currency owners learn all of the tax and bookkeeping strategies to help you pay the least amount in taxes while staying compliant with the Internal Revenue Service.
• Gains or Losses on Sales of Virtual Currency
• Short-Term & Long-Term Gains
• Sale or Exchange
• Sales & Other Dispositions of Assets
• Basis of Assets
• Determining the Value of Donated Property
• How to Determine Basis in Virtual Currency
• Taxable & Non-Taxable Income Recognition
• Questions & Scenarios on Virtual Currency
• Recordkeeping Requirements
• How to Manage your Money
• Incorporating your Business
• Industry Software
• Quickbooks Set-Up
• Tax Checklist for Virtual Currency
• Bookkeeping Checklist for Virtual Currency
• Final Assessment
Certifyible.com is an IRS Approved Continuing Education Provider.
Earn 5 CE Credits by completing and passing the Final Assessment to this course.