Virtual Currency owners learn all of the tax and bookkeeping strategies to help you pay the least amount in taxes while staying compliant with the Internal Revenue Service.
- Gains or Losses on Sales of Virtual Currency
- Short-Term & Long-Term Gains
- Sale or Exchange
- Sales & Other Dispositions of Assets
- Basis of Assets
- Determining the Value of Donated Property
- How to Determine Basis in Virtual Currency
- Taxable & Non-Taxable Income Recognition
- Questions & Scenarios on Virtual Currency
- Recordkeeping Requirements
- How to Manage your Money
- Incorporating your Business
- Industry Software
- Quickbooks Set-Up
- Tax Checklist for Virtual Currency
- Bookkeeping Checklist for Virtual Currency
- Final Assessment
Certyible.com is an IRS Approved Continuing Education Provider.
Earn 5 CE Credits by completing and passing the Final Assessment to this course.