Trucking Companies and Owner Operators learn how to confidently pay the least amount of taxes and grow your business to success with accurate bookkeeping and financial strategies.
- Form 2290
- EIN Number
- Estimated Taxes
- Deductible Expenses
- Non-Deductible Expenses
- Truck Depreciation
- State Fuel Tax
- IFTA Tax & Software
- Record Keeping Requirements
- How to Manage your Money
- Incorporating your Business
- Industry Software
- Quickbooks Set-Up
- Tax Checklist for Owner Operators & Truck Drivers
- Bookkeeping Checklist for Owner Operators & Truck Drivers
- Need More Help? Find a Tax & Accounting Professional Who Specializes in Trucking
- For Tax & Accounting Professionals
- Final Assessment
Certyible.com is an IRS Approved Continuing Education Provider.
Earn 8 CE Credits by completing and passing the Final Assessment to this course.