Air BnB & home sharing hosts learn all of the tax and bookkeeping strategies to help you pay the least amount in taxes while staying compliant with the Internal Revenue Service.
- Rules for Rental Homes
- Rental Income
- Rental Expenses
- Non-Deductible Expenses
- Personal Use of Business Property Including Vacation Property
- Casualties, Disasters, & Theft
- Depreciation & Form 4652
- Recordkeeping Requirements
- How to Manage Your Money
- Incorporating Your Business
- Industry Software
- Quickbooks Set-Up
- Pulling in your Data from Air BnB
- Tax Checklist for AirBnb Owners
- Bookkeeping Checklist for AirBnB Owners
- Final Assessment
Certyible.com is an IRS Approved Continuing Education Provider.
Earn 5 CE Credits by completing and passing the Final Assessment to this course.